Our mission is to empower the at risk and homeless population to achieve housing stability, self-sufficiency and secure support.
“We operate using our REECII model”
- With our unique approach, we go above and beyond, normal requirements for quality care and safety standards as we believe Every client deserves to be in an area that allows them the best success in reaching their goals and becoming again, valuable members of their community.
- With over 18 years in service, GLOM has developed a deep commitment and legacy in service to men, women, and young adults with housing stability to secure support as productive members of their communities.
- Our approach and process provides a continuum of care which differentiates levels of services based on an individual’s needs.
- For 18 years we have achieved Uncommon Results for our residents by building trusting relationships with them, as well as our county partners, and communities using Evidence Based Solutions.
- We strive to build a culture of understanding where our clients and team feel understood and work together to achieve Life Changing, Long Lasting Outcomes.
Leading with a heart for people, GLOM has serviced thousands of individuals with multiple disorders and needs.
We continue to impact our communities by providing valuable services to our citizens who are unhoused and/or have been impacted with other disabilities that have impacted their mental health. GLOM’s approach provides an atmosphere away from harmful Influences where clients are safe and can become stable to reconnect with their community.
At G.L.O.M., we provide an integrated approach to solving our communities’ issues using expert Case Managers, Therapist, Psychiatrists, and a top-notch Residential Team who provides the right environment to ensure our residents can get back on track for the life they have wanted for themselves and their families.
At G.L.O.M., we are proud of our record of caring for some of our community’s most vulnerable citizens to ensure they regain themselves and rejoin their community as an asset.
Since 2005, we have worked in various counties, state agencies and local communities as a solution-oriented provider. Our team consists of a wide range of experts using evidenced based solutions to create caring, nurturing, inclusive, and informative environments to put people back where they belong – as productive members of our community.
If you are seeking a collaborative partner in creating solutions to solve some of our communities’ biggest issues, we invite you to contact us at G.L.O.M..